Two completely refurbished three-storey multi-family homes in an ideal central location, dating from 1953, including 16 two-room apartments, 12 three-room apartments, 10 garage parking spaces and an outside car park on two plots of land measuring 828 and 811 sq metres.
The façades have been renewed and painted in a friendly light blue colour with dark blue contrast elements. The windows and shutters have been repaired. A parquet floor has been laid in each of the living rooms and the kitchens, bathrooms and entrance areas have all had new tiled floors laid. All the apartments have elegant and functional fitted kitchens with a fridge, glass ceramic hob oven and a Siemens dishwasher. The water supply systems, electrical installations and TVs have all been renewed. The new oil-fired heating system has a garden tank with an incorporated leakage warning system. The cellar rooms have been thoroughly renovated. The house is situated just a few minutes’ walk from the railway station public facilities and shopping centres.